niedziela, 26 października 2014

hello


I am back! After 3 weeks holiday spent with the sweetest girl, my granddaughter Maya I am full of energy and in my best mood although I already miss her.
That is why I made a card for her.
The theme at Craft Hoarders Anonymous challenge blog is Layer it! 
Don't you think my card, with all the layers fits there perfectly?
Na blogu galeria-rae temat wyzwania brzmi: Jak z bajki
Myślę, że moja kartka dla wnuczki z czarującą wróżką pasuje tutaj także.


   Our Blog Badge

7 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the layers and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. YOu've used one of my very favorite color combos here...and it is gorgeous. I had so much fun looking at all the wonderful layers in this beautiful card!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous work..she'll love it! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Fabulous Card, love all the layers... thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Craft Blog.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What wonderful layers and I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautifully layered! I love the pale purple! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Ile warstw! Super karteczka.
    Dzięki za zabawę z Galerią Rae ;-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT