poniedziałek, 23 lutego 2015

flower box


I made a box for my friend's birthday and filled  it with chocolates.
I used lots of flowers combined with gauze,string and  pieces of linen to make some flourish.
I finished it with gesso and some glimmer mists.
There isn't any sentiment as I thought she would use it as a box later.



I am entering my box into the following challenges:
try it on tuesday: tic-tac-toe- I have choosen flowers, flourish, string line
ooh-la-la-creations: add something green 
pictureandscrap: use flowers

6 komentarzy:

  1. Widziałam na żywo- kwiatowo kompozycja jst fanatastyczna!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. A stunning project Lula, the colours and details look beautiful. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Hi Lula, this is a fabulous altered box. , Love the colour tones, beautiful flowers and textures.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi Lula, this is a fabulous altered box. , Love the colour tones, beautiful flowers and textures.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. lovely box thank you for sharing with Ooh La La Creations Hugs Sue DT xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Wow, this is spectacular!! Amazing colours and textures, just love the blending of the blues and greens throughout the flower arrangement! Gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday for our 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT